Sunday, December 12, 2010

Brighten Your Kitchen With Orange

Since we're signing the lease in this totally outdated house for another year, that means 365 more days in that beat kitchen.  My favorite color is orange and I just so happen to have a few orange pans and an orange kitchen-aid  mixer that hang out on the counter, so I've decided to play up the already established color.  One of my new obsessions is KOHL's, where I found my new orange floor mat made of bamboo and it looks oh-so-perfect in front of my sink.  I seriously can't get enough of the housewares department, so during my last few visits I chose a few must have's for my kitchen brightening plan.  Rachael Ray will be helping me out, peep my choices:


Polka Dot Placemats 

EVOO & Vinegar Dispensers

Tea Kettle

6-Piece Spatula Set

Kitchen Towel

No comments:

Post a Comment