Monday, January 17, 2011

Golden Globe Glamour

My favorite dress to hit the red carpet for The Golden Globes was worn by Kyra Sedgwick.  She donned a ruffled Emilio Pucci that I immediately fell in love with, probably because it was orange.
Second runner up must go to Olivia Wilde, who wore the most perfect princess dress made by Marchesa.  I love that under all that feminine sparkle, she rocked some spiked Louboutin booties.  Pure hotness.
My favorite hair of the night goes to none other than Mrs. Bullock, this might inspire me to cut bangs again after growing them out all summer.  Not loving this dress so much, but the hair is perfection.
While I wasn't feelin her pepto bismol colored dress by Oscar, Lea Michele's spiked Louboutin's more than made up for this dress mishap.


No comments:

Post a Comment