Friday, October 7, 2011

Fascinating Faucet

Alas.  We finally have a functioning kitchen sink, faucet and dishwasher!  You never realize how often you really do rely on all these things, its amazing how much we take for granted until we don't have it.
When I ordered this faucet I saw in the description that it had colored LED lights, naturally that excited me.  After the 10 day delivery wait (I'm still shocked, Amazon's shipping is normally very quick) our middle-school master-craftsmen friend was able to install our new sink and faucet.  One last gasket was needed to complete this install, so off to Lowe's we went, not knowing what was awaiting when we returned:
The lights turn on automatically and change with the temperature of the water, this is SICK!
I'm so in love with my new faucet, the ginormous pile of dishes on the floor disappeared almost instantly.  Standby, our backsplash is going up this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment