Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Hysteria

First and foremost I need to wish my bear Barkley, a Happy 4th Birthday! With all the Halloween festivities going down yesterday, it was near impossible committing to another post.
I had the greatest idea to be an Angry Bird for Halloween, but wasn't able to construct the costume to my liking. After deciding last week that I would not dress up, these here GC's inspired my change of mind. Can you believe there was no line whatsoever and I was in and out in less than ten minutes? #winning
My plan was to mimic the Vanilla Birthday flavor from Georgetown Cupcake...
My mission definitely got accomplished and although I didn't take home a prize from the office, my picture totally got posted on Facebook by GC themselves!
 Yes I took a screenshot, I'm so proud!
HZDG Halloween 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment