Monday, March 26, 2012

DIY Determined #14

Oh. My. Goodnessss. This project was so flippin easy that I'm already pondering my phrase for a larger one!  I've had the below painting of the sunflowers forever, I was about to give it away when I randomly found some inspiration that made me hold onto it for dear life.  The original project used song lyrics, but I opted for a line from Cinderella, which was my favorite childhood movie.  All you need is an old painting, some nylon letters and spray paint.  It's very hard to mess this up, now go, you don't need to be crafty at all to do this.
This is what made me save that painting,
it's so simple yet has SO much impact.
For original post and step-by-step instructions, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Hey. i didn't know you were on tumblr!
    WElcome!
    but, yeah, i thought i told you about the delay on the book.
    HARD DRIVE FAILED and I lost all my stuff!
    So i have to create new stuff to make it.
    But anywho...talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://6footsally.blogspot.com/2010/12/sneadified-for-christmas.html

      Delete