Monday, August 1, 2011

Fluorescent Frame

I bought this photo over a month ago, I adore antique keys and instantly fell in love with the shot.  It was taken by a friend (Meana Kasi) in Guatemala and it's been sitting on my desk sans frame until tonight.
 I'm using an old frame that's been in my closet for two and a half years.  I had big plans for this recycled frame, keep reading to see what went down in my garage.
 Since the frame is black, it must first be primed before the bright fluorescent paint job.  If you decide to skip this step, you'll probably end up with a greenish color.
*Prime first, then paint 10 minutes later.
I absolutely love the way this ended up and can't wait to use it in my new house, 25 days to go!
My latest can't-put-down, I'm getting so many ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment