Thursday, April 26, 2012
- 16 ounces Cold Water
- 1 ounce Orange Blossom Water
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Plain Stevia Drops or your favorite natural sweetener to taste (Honey would be great too) I used one full dropper of stevia.
- a handful of Organic Edible Flowers, rinsed and remove petals
Shnazzy Shot Glasses
You guys. I'm in total disbelief as I've seen this done on nails before, but would've never thought to do this to your boring juice or shot glasses! Don't forget to used filtered/bottled water for best results;)
Sunday, April 22, 2012
pout 1 (pout)
v. pout·ed, pout·ing, pouts
1. To exhibit displeasure or disappointment; sulk.
2. To protrude the lips in an expression of displeasure or sulkiness.
3. To project or protrude.
1. To push out or protrude (the lips).
2. To utter or express with a pout.
1. A protrusion of the lips, especially as an expression of sullen discontent.
2. A fit of petulant sulkiness. Often used in the plural with the.
Happy Earth Day
Earth Day started back in 1970 with a call from US Senator Gaylord Nelson to the nation to come together to protect our world and environment. Since that first Earth Day, many things have changed in our environment for better and worse. Reduce, Reuse, Repurpose, Recycle, people! What projects will you take on to improve our world?
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Creative Card Catalog
This before and after project made me gasp,
I can't wait to give this a whirl.
Click here for original post and directions.
Saturday, April 14, 2012
I called Sephora everyday for a week until they told me it was coming on March 27th. I was so amped when two o'clock rolled around that afternoon, off I sailed to the nearest Sephora. Orange is my absolute favorite color, so naturally I wanted something from this "Tangerine Tango" line. Here's what I chose, I'm beyond satisfied with my decision, I love them all!
Friday, April 13, 2012
Framed Fairy Tale
Yesterday I took full advantage of the fact that I had the entire afternoon to myself, so my mission was to finish my Cinderella project I'd started last month. I'm so glad I held onto this, you can barely recognize the original pictured below! Initially I was going to use this frame with another picture, but after the spray painting was complete, it only made sense to put them back together. #bippityboppityboo
Sunday, April 8, 2012
Saturday, April 7, 2012
Friday, April 6, 2012
Monday, April 2, 2012
Here's an ancient trick I use to help break-in new heels. Throw on a pair of socks and work-it around the house a few times, it really helps stretch out those straps allowing our lil toes some extra breathing room. I'll do just about anything to ease the pain of wearing heels! #sneakerobsessedforareason
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)