Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

With Halloween now behind us we can finally focus on Turkey day plans and the fact that Christmas is only 55 days away. WTF. Here's a little glimpse of what Sally accomplished over the crazy weekend!
Time to start pondering up ideas for our main floor half bath! I found these monogrammed towels not long ago and definitely hope to incorporate them into the decor.
 I finally found the right size peacock feathers for the master bathroom at Michael's!
My favorite little window in our new house was perfect to watch the October snow come down.
We lit our very first fire in our first ever fireplace, it was oh so cozy.
I'm still having a hard time digesting the freakish snowfall we had on Saturday! 
Pumpkins and snow aren't supposed to go together!
Some GC treats for me...
And some treats for my husbands students.

Tomorrow I'm revealing our amazing kitchen progress,
it's not even finished yet and I'm already SO in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment