Sunday, February 27, 2011

DIY Determined #2


Just about two weeks ago, I posted a DIY project that I've totally been longing to tackle.  I knew just the person to hit up for some unused jewels (Thank you Jon, it's perfection!), so Thursday on my lunch break I headed to Michael's and purchased a bag of colored crafting thread.  This set me back a whopping $4, I still can't get over my frugally fabulous finished product!!  I'm not going to lie, this was difficult to get the hang of at first.  Five minutes into this project I was ready to throw it across the room.  I'm so proud I didn't because look at the magnificent result!  I'll be sporting this badass bracelet all summer!

What you'll need:
Chain Link Bracelet
2 Bobby Pins
Crafting Thread
30 Minutes Of Patience ;)

DIY Determined #1

No comments:

Post a Comment