Sunday, March 13, 2011

March's Favorite Nail Hue

This color was introduced to me back in January and I instantly fell in love with it.  I decided to make Essie's Smokin' Hot March's favorite because I've literally been trying to acquire this color since the beginning of the new year and at last, I am successful.


I've chosen it twice at the nail salon since I learned the color was discontinued.  After four online orders (three of which were cancelled) it finally showed up in my mailbox last week.  When I told someone at work it came, she said, "I hope you got two"  I thought about it all night, got greedy and ordered another the next morning.  Go figure, two days later I received yet another email telling me my money would be refunded.  I guess one of five is as good as it'll get.  Either way, my nails look smokin ;)


Favored hues of the past:
February '11

No comments:

Post a Comment